Taiwan’s global dominance in many leading technological sectors and its international managerial expertise make Taiwanese companies ideal partners for Chinese firms seeking leadership positions in local and global markets. C.Y. Huang explains how combining the complementary capabilities of Taiwanese and Chinese firms in sectors such as retail, food, electronics, and financial services spurs the development of China-grown brands that may dominate domestic, regional and global markets.
He covers such topics as:
- Mutual benefits arising from cross straits M&A
- Complementary expertise and resources to tackle global markets
- Taiwan’s retail expertise, international experience and people software
- Acquisition, application and transplanting Taiwanese capabilities
- Development of China as a consumer electronics market
- LED industry illustration as opportunity
- Converged Chinese brands supersede PRC and Taiwanese brands.